APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 Battery Backup
Keep your phone system running during short power outage.
10 power outlets (6 x battery and surge backup, 4 x surge protection only)
Output capacity: 1500 VA/900 W
2 USB charging ports (1 x Type-C, 1 x Type-A)
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery backup and surge protection
- Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
Battery replacement without tools
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Dataline surge protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
EMI and RFI noise filtering
- Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
ENERGY STAR for UPS
- Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Lifetime data recovery warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
USB charging ports
- Simultaneously charge mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.